General Requirements for Admission
- Masters degree or equivalent in a field relevant to the specialization
- A 3.0 or higher grade point average on your last 60 semester or 90 quarter credits
- Relevant practical experience with people with disabilities in schools, clinics, or other settings appropriate to the specialization
- A score or scores at or above the 40th percentile on the GRE verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing
- Three letters of recommendation
Application deadline for Fall entry is January 15th.
Note: We encourage application by non-traditional students who may not fit our general application requirements. If you lack any of the above requirements, but have other equivalent experiences and skills, please contact
The student's letter of interest is an important part of the application. In this letter, please describe your background, your goals and reasons you are interested in the program, and your long range career plans after the program.