M.S. with BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) Coursework
Beginning in the Fall of 2009, the Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation at Utah State University began offering a 3-year Master's sequence that will prepare individuals as Behavior Specialists. Participants will complete the coursework necessary to sit for the National Board Certified Behavior Analysis (BCBA) exam (individuals already possessing a Master's degree can apply to take only BCBA-preparation courses). Students will gain valuable clinical and research experience that will strengthen their professional skills and/or prepare them for further graduate study.
BCBA Pass Rates
For more information about the program, contact: Thomas Higbee
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has verified the following course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®. Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify.
BCBA course sequence verification number is 4263
Master's and BCBA Sequence
M.S. with BCBA Coursework Application Requirements
- Application (Apply online through the School of Graduate Studies)
- Application fee ($55)
- GRE Scores (Scores at or above the 40th percentile)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Applicants should assure that letters speak to their experience or potential in the area of behavior analysis)
- Official Transcripts (GPA of 3.00 on the last 60 credits of college work)
- BCBA Application Letter
BCBA Course Sequence ONLY
This is for those who already have a qualifying Master’s, per the BACB® requirements.
Application Process: Submit the following to Heather Hallam, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter Interest
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Deadline is March 15th